Share your Story. Change the World
RELEASE YOUR UNIQUE SOUND
Feel more freedom in your voice.
WHAT I KNOW:
- I know that every woman should feel deeply nourished and fully self-expressed.
- I know that everyone has the ability to connect to the sound that is unique to them.
- I know how powerful this can be for your career, your business, your message and for your life.
HOW DO I KNOW THIS?
- Because I live it, everyday. I have paved the way for women just like you and I want you to feel what I feel, so you too can access what lights you up from the inside out, every single day of your life. It’s your birthright.
- The sound your voice makes is a direct reflection of the way you think, move and connect to all the aspects of who you are.
- Through the exploration of your energetic system, vocal, acting, and breathing techniques, I will help you develop a deeper awareness of your body, your emotional centre and your feeling centre — releasing physical, mental and psychological restrictions along the way.
- You could be an established artist, hobby singer/actor, speaker, coach, entrepreneur, mother or businesswoman – it doesn’t matter. This work transcends occupation and goes to the heart of who ‘you’ are. Together we will clear out the clutter so that all of you can shine through.
- There is deep wisdom within our very flesh, if we can only come to our senses and feel it. – Elizabeth A. Behnke
I love pushing myself outside of my comfort zone and for the past six months one of the ways I’ve been doing that has been through taking vocal & acting classes. They started out as something I was doing to improve as a speaker, but they’ve taught me more about myself than anything I’ve done. They are now my favourite time in the week. I couldn’t have been blessed more with a coach like MaryAnne. As the saying goes ‘when the student is ready, the teacher appears.’
Holly Ransom - Entrepreneur/Keynote Speaker
About Your Coach
MaryAnne is your voice coach, mentor, friend and cheerleader. She is an Actor/Vocalist/Musician, and lead vocalist of soul/pop outfit, The Mac Project.
“After being accepted straight from high school into one of the country’s top Acting Schools, NIDA (National Institute of Dramatic Art), I worked successfully for a number of years as an Actor in Television, Theatre, Music Theatre (multiple Helpmann & Greenroom Award Nominee). Having achieved many of my personal dreams and goals at a relatively young age I came to realise that I had a special talent for facilitation, for being a vehicle for connection, creativity and growth in both myself and others.”
Now is your time to grow exponentially.
- Being a creative woman and connecting to my vocal expression is all I’ve known.
- It has been a gift to me and has shaped the person I am today.
- Accessing your true voice allows you to tap into who you are at a core level. It is also the birthplace of your creativity.
- I want you to remember that you are a creative too. It’s time you reclaimed that.
- We are all born creative. Watch any child and you will see.
Learn to love your voice – the world needs to hear it.
MaryAnne is one incredible voice coach, helping me strengthen and enrich my instrument for my business and for my life.
I had the pleasure of working with MaryAnne for a few weeks this year. I flew in all the way from Austria because from the first email exchange we had I knew that she was exactly the coach I was looking for. Finally I found someone who could help me to get to ‘my own voice’. The spiritual approach was just what I needed! Mary Anne helped me to connect to myself and my voice has not been the same since! Much deeper, more honest and truly me! – Thank you MaryAnne
Cosima Del Leonis
I absolutely LOVED our session. I have a renewed energy towards my voice again and can’t wait until I have the time to focus on my voice and my whole body. The freedom I felt vocally was very unexpected especially given I could barely squawk a note the night before! It was really unbelievable. And not just the freedom I felt, but the quality of the sound that came out was really quite amazing. I just wanted to keep working! Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to learn from you. It was a real gift.